Please Note: The articles on this page were written for an audience of academic specialists. They are not intended for a general audience, and so they are not representative of my style of speaking and writing for a general audience.
Academic Articles & Reviews
- “The Isomorphism of Space and Time in Debates over Momentariness.” Journal of Indian Philosophy 46, no. 4 (2018): 695–712. (Link)
- “Non-Existent Objects and their Properties in Udayana’s Ātmatattvaviveka.” Philosophy East and West 68, no. 3 (2018): 762–782. (Link) (PDF)
- “Reasons and Doubt in Dharmottara and his Critics.” Asian Philosophy 27, no. 4 (2017): 340–368. (Link)
- Review of Rethinking the Buddha: Early Buddhist Philosophy as Meditative Perception by Eviatar Shulman. Philosophy East and West 67, no. 1 (2017): 283–288. (Link) (PDF)
- Persistence and Inference in Classical Indian Philosophy. Ph.D. dissertation. Princeton University, 2014. Advisors: Daniel Garber (Princeton) & Parimal Patil (Harvard).
Chapters 3 and 4 of the dissertation have been superceded by my 2017 article, “Reasons and Doubt in Dharmottara and his Critics.”